Hello Vanea and Team.
There are a few issues I would like to address with the RTMP plugin. I will try to keep them in bulletpoint format.
- Imperitive we get a cloud storage solution for the livestream plugin as its impossible to store all the stored livestreams on the local server. Within a few days of light to moderate use the website storage will be full and website inaccessible.
- Livestream plugin when used crashes MS Edge. You may want to experiment with various browsers to adise future and existing customers which Web Browser handle the plugin best.
- When a user joins a livestream, they are not able to see the earlier posted comments from other users on the livestream.
- When a user leaves a livestream, and re-enters, all previously posted comments from themselves and other users is wiped out. There must be a way we can create a cache system for these livestreams to retain the comments. Atleast for the remainder of the Livestream.
- Does your plugin bypass that or is there a way to limit livestream use to only those paying pro users? Due to the immense costs for storage and cloud storage, there must be a way to limit livestream use to only paying pro members. I believe there is a system for that natively.
- Livestream Host is not able to see all the comments posted on the watchstream that watching livestream users see and reply too.